DUE TO THE ONGOING PANDEMIC, WE HAVE HAD TO POSTPONE THE EVENT UNTIL
THE END OF NOVEMBER NEXT YEAR 2021.
APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
Due to the high number of applications, we have had to extend our selection process until the end of this month. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
CALL FOR PAPERS & PANELS
Deadline: 15 June 2020
on Security & Stability in the Mediterranean and the Middle East
to be held on
19-20-21 November 2020
in Athens, Greece
This Workshop is organized by the Institute of International Economic Relations (IIER/IDOS) of Athens in collaboration with:
- University of Catania, Italy
- Department of International Relations, Yasar University, Turkey
- Department of Mediterranean Studies, University of the Aegean (Rhodes), Greece
- Universidad Complutense Madrid, Spain
- ARAID/Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
The general topics of the Workshop may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Security in the Mediterranean and the Broader Middle East
2. Migration, Refugee Crisis and Human Security in the Mediterranean and the Middle East
3. The present and future of Euro-Mediterranean relations
The Conference will be held in downtown Athens at the premises of the Institute of International Economic Relations, address: 16, Panepistimiou Street.
PARTICIPATION FEES AND EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION DATES:
Until 1 October 2020: 150 euros per person
After 1 October 2020: 225 euros per person
The language of the workshop will be English.
More details for the event HERE
Abstract form HERE
Paper abstracts, panel proposals and full papers should be submitted to IIER by e-mail:
Mrs Stella Milioti, Institute of International Economic Relations, email: [email protected], tel: 0030-210-3620274