On the occasion of Η.Ε. Mr. Falah Mustafa Bakir – Head of the Department of Foreign Relation, Kurdistan Regional Government visit in Greece the Institute of International Economic Relations organises an event on:
THE KURDISTAN REGION OF IRAQ AND REGIONAL DYNAMICS: INTERACTIONS AND PROSPECTS WITH GREECE
The event will take place on the 29th of October 2015.
Place: Institute of International Economic Relations, 16, Panepistimiou Street, Second Floor.
Time: 6.30 pm
Working language: English
The Conference deliberations will be on the following themes:
- Greece and the Kurdistan region: Political aspects
- Greece and the Kurdistan Region: Economic prospects
- Doing Business in the Kurdistan Region
- Greece and the Kurdish people: Cultural and historical links
Keynote speech: Η.Ε. Mr. Falah Mustafa Bakir, Head of the Department of Foreign Relation, Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).
Opening Remarks: Prof. Dimitris Mardas, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Mr. George Tsipras, Secretary General for International Economic Relations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Dr. Μarianna Charountaki, Lecturer, University of Reading
Moderator: Charalambos Tsardanidis, Director, Institute of International Economic Relations
Information: Mrs Stella Milioti, tel. 210-36.20.274 * Fax. 21036.26.610 * e-mail: email@example.com